Sunday, January 3, 2010

Restaurant Inventory Management I Just Started A New Management Job And I Am Overloaded With Paper Work?

I just started a new management job and I am overloaded with paper work? - restaurant inventory management

This is the end of my second week and I've learned a lot, but I'm really struggling with inventory.oh All I can say and write, but in the final paper, where I calculate sales tax deduction and can use to fight the boss with.My tried to explain, but it's always in a hurry, and I think Im gonna have to teach my own.She says repeatedly that it does not show, help me, I need to learn what kind of documentation restaurant quick. I also good teamwork, which I did not, but is there a website or who can make me have exsplain dass How long does it take to take, most people get it? I'll give you everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment