Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ibs Diet How Will IBS Affect My Life? What Changes To My Diet Should I Make?

How will IBS affect my life? What changes to my diet should I make? - ibs diet

Today I was diagnosed with IBS, but do not really know what that means! Of course I understand the medical point of view, but I do not understand how my life will affect at all.

I've always been very regular, but that changed after his visit to Cambodia (3 months). My doctor has checked for parasites, etc., and the diagnosis of IBS. He believes that experienced travelers diahorea Party pulled my IBS. My friend is very happy that they have parasites. He said that the parasites would be serious, but not IBS.

I am really confused how! I currently live in Japan and have a doctor who does not know Me.Then my data on the internet says I should change my diet. However, a site known to eat insoluble fiber, but others say that the consumption of soluble fiber! I only know that I lost weight, feeling tired and I'm illegal.

I found the IBS network, but instead feel better, now I'm crying!

Please help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment