Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Microsoft Sean Cody How Can I Improve My Movie Poster? Help!!!?

How can i improve my movie poster? Help!!!? - microsoft sean cody

OK, I have work, English lessons to be completed. EVERY1 I'm back. I have 2 that my own story. After writing a story of my movie 4 I 2 Make a movie poster mA 4 Today, the story of a strong film on drug traffickers is there are no thieves. I'm on the poster are Microsoft Word and I mean dat da 2, the network is chosen because grafiitti. But no way, quiero 2 to 50 Cent, Jay Sean, Raghav's, Eminem n Ash's pic on it.
For an alleged inda MA movie 2 film itself. Of course you can not picture him getting all Wiv DEM and I'm gettin pictures DEM 4RM da network. How can Luk lyk that r standing before a wall of graffiti takin a pic 2gether.

3 comments:

slipstre... said...

I can not read your terrible spelling and can not help me, I'm sorry.

truth_an... said...

You need to use Photoshop, or you can keep the graffiti in the background and the poster are divided into five sections (maintaining the line that the angle or something so it is too difficult to separate) character of each with a slogan in each short description / Introduction to them.

I hope I explained that you can imagine in my head. It would be easier to maintain, the age mix of them separately on the increase, too.

gatordav... said...

Regardless of the lineup. Get extra help in English from his English teacher.

Post a Comment