Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Anyone Bought Anything From Udresses.com Has Anyone Bought Anything From Kanaccassecrets.com Or Udresses.com?

Has anyone bought anything from kanaccassecrets.com or udresses.com? - anyone bought anything from udresses.com

Okay - so I found these two sites and called kanaccassecrets.com udresses.com. They sell "genuine apparel brand" I know this is probably not the way Abercrombie sweatshirt is like $ 39, and North Face ski jackets are only $ 70. 'S headquarters in Shanghai, China, then they are almost certainly wrong. (if I am in Shanghai, it really was!)

But what can I - whether it is fake or not - I just want to know if I buy something from there to actually get the item, and usually only stole my money!

Can anyone tell me if you have bought something from there and that's good!?

Thank you so much guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment